Articles on Technology, Marketing and Ethics
- DeGraw & Burton, Lawyer Discipline and "Disclosure Advertising": Towards a New Ethos, Vol. 72, No. 2 North Carolina Law Review 351 (January 1994)
- Zacharias, What Lawyers Do When Nobody's Watching: Legal Advertising as a Case Study of the Impact of Underenforced Professional Rules, Vol. 87, No. 3 Iowa Law Review 971 (March 2002)
- A Lawyer's Guide for Internet Marketing: Navigating Ethical Requirements for Advertising
and Communicating Online, by David M. Adler, CBA Record, October 2002.
- Attorney Liability for Internet Related Activity, Jett Hanna, Texas Lawyers'
Insurance Exchange 2000, April 4, 2000.
- How do Advertising Rules Apply to Lawyers on the 'Net?, by Joan
C. Rogers, ABA/BNA Lawyers Manual on Professional Conduct,
Feb. 21, 1996.
- Kirkey, Legal Ethics in Cyberspace: Keeping Lawyers and Their Computers Out of
Trouble, 18 T.M. Cooley L. Rev. 37 (2001)
- Vanessa S. Browne-Barbour, Lawyer and Law Firm Web Pages as Advertising:
Proposed Guidelines, 28 Rutgers Computer and Technology Law Journal
- Michael H. Hoeflich, Legal Services and Advertising in Cyberspace,
70-MAY Journal of the Kansas Bar Association 20 (May 2001)
- Arkansas: Judith Kilpatrick, Arkansas' Amended Advertising
Rules, Solicitation, and the Internet, 2000 Arkansas Law Notes 39
- Louisiana: Louisiana Lawyers on the World Wide Web, by Judy Perry
Martinez, Louisiana Bar Journal, Aug. 1999.